Monday, April 11, 2011

Boogity Boo Awards


I Smell Sheep is a creative and offbeat book blog that's inaugurating a suitably offbeat annual award, the Boogity Boo. This year the award will be handed out to their Funniest Interview of the year, Best Rapid Fire Response, and Favorite Book Couple. By voting, you will be eligible for a drawing for a $20 Barnes & Noble gift certificate. In addition, the site will donate a sheep (what else?) to a needy family somewhere in the world. The last day to vote is April 30th.

I'm nominated for Funniest Interview, and I have to say I'm making a pathetic showing. So far the only vote for me was submitted by me. Sigh. Here is the link to my interview: click here. If you can work up an ounce of pity for me, please vote here.

1 comment:

  1. We loved having you on the blog Dakota. :) So let's get these votes coming in! Come on people show some love for our girl!

    ReplyDelete