Monday, November 29, 2010

Time's Running Out to Name a Character

Sacrifice BadgeThe deadline's December 1st to enter the drawing to name a character in the next Mortal Path book! Don't let this chance escape you. Just click on the green and black button on the left to enter.

The character named after you will likely be killed, so if you're squeamish about dying in print, you'd have to let me know. I'll arrange a kindler, gentler death or just let you fade out of the book. What fun! You'll be in the acknowledgments section, too, to prove that having your name show up wasn't a coincidence.

I wouldn't suggest surprising a friend with his or her name as a character if you think they might freak out with blood spilled on page 250 ...

5 comments:

  1. I would be so honored to be axed in print by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope you win. :) But I don't get to meddle with the drawing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see who wins. :) Id love to name a character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST PRIZE EVER!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The winner is Jill Bakkum, and I had a great time crafting a role for her in the book. She does, alas, die a dreadful death--after I made sure that Jill wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete