Friday, February 28, 2014

Win a Mortal Path Swag Bag!

Check out my post about the fourth book in the Mortal Path series, Bloodletting, on the Supernatural Underground Blog. You can win this terrific Mortal Path Swag Bag (tote bag, three signed paperbacks, calculator, bookmarks, magnets, and pens) just by commenting on Supernatural Underground.

The last day to enter is Wednesday, March 5, 2014. International entries welcome, but an international winner will receive a $35 Amazon Gift Card rather than the swag bag. Go for it!

Supernatural Underground

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the e-mail that keeps me in the loop. I love your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news Dakota, finally the next book is in sight. I so loved the first three. Personally, I don't like serials as that is just tormenting myself and I don't read them. But I do like the finished book and will certainly buy that one.

    ReplyDelete