Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Welcome!

I'm here to share my thoughts about Maliha Crayne and the Mortal Path series, about writing and selling books, and everything else. And to listen with ears wide open to you, readers. If you ask a question here, you'll get an honest answer, which is my idea of sharing--no holding back. If I were you, I'd avoid politics. You'll get more sharing than you could possibly want. My excuse is that I'm genetically predisposed. Okay, I know that's not good science.

Without you there is no Maliha Crayne, except in my mind. I'm so captivated with her and her quest for redemption that I want to keep writing about her for a long time. I hope it works out that way. I can picture Maliha dolls in costumes from all over the world and time periods dating back to the 17th century, with little girls happily braiding her hair and little boys perhaps interested in her, uh, tattoo.

Dark Time, the first book in the series, will be released on July 28th from HarperCollins/Eos. You can check out the rest of my website to learn about the book and the concepts behind it. Links to my site are in the column on the right. You can pre-order Dark Time from many different sources. I think that's a fine idea, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment